Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Game On.

So, I received a little something in our wedding email the other day. A picture of me (and Pat)! Yes, my dear friends and family, the game is officially on. The game of sending us pictures of the P-and-A robots you constructed, that is. Ms. Kate Lyman and Mr. Kalin Schmoldt of Portland, Oregon, receive the honorable title of "First People to Send Us Pictures of Our Squat and Robot-Like Selves." If you all send us some more, I just may come up with honorable titles for each and every one of you. And then I'll use them as place cards at our wedding. Actually, I'm not promising that last one, but you don't want to be left out of the loop, do you?

That's what I thought.

** UPDATE ** (By update, I mean, we got another one.)










"Best Use of Overgrown Bamboo/Thanks for Humoring Us" goes to Peter and Karen

Update - Update: Evidence of how much our parents love us...



"Best representation of our true habitat - Munchkinland" goes to Marty and Chuck.

So, as I will only make nametags for those who sent us pictures, it appears that this is going to be a very small wedding. That, or no one else gets to eat.

Think about it.

***Updaaaaate!***

I really am as excited as that sounds.


Erin Yvonne Dickey now holds the honor of "Best contrast to my current expression!" Exclamation point!

Ms. Dickey assures me that her sad expression relates to the fact that she did not have an adhesive strong enough to keep the P&A robot together; I should not, she says, take this as a sign. I assure you that I have very strong, body-builder-esque arms (though they don't look it) and I will not let Patrick go.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I win! Yessss.

Unknown said...

We're in the game, and we have a green entry!