Sunday, April 29, 2007

Presents!

And now for a little story (apparently I can't help but tell stories):

When I was about four, I was on an outing with my mom and older brother, Brandon, and, as is often the situation for young children on outings, something did not go my way. Perhaps we had gone to a toy store and my mom had ignored my pleas for the brand new doll that I simply had to have, or perhaps (more likely) I had wanted something delicious to eat. Whatever made me upset, I proceeded to throw a monstrous tantrum to the point where my mom, totally exasperated, finally said, "Amanda, I am finding your presence in this car very annoying at the moment."

My crying/whining/tantruming stopped almost immediately. With a slight whimper, I said, "Where are you finding my presents?"

Oh so punny. Thankfully, I have grown out the of the tantrum behavior that probably plagued my parents during my younger years. And yet... And yet... I still find myself asking you, "Where are you finding my presents?"

All joking aside, the greatest gift you can give us is to grace us with your presence on October 6th. However, if you follow the link on the sidebar, you will find further links to our wedding registries, which just so happen to have some very fine presents. We tried our best to pick local and small-scale businesses, so we hope you enjoy taking a look at their websites and at what these companies offer.

No comments: